RocketPlan was built to provide the best employee experience, thus enabling restoration professionals to complete their work in less time; maximizing operational efficiencies directly benefiting the bottom line.
As a member of our team, you'll be exposed to the entire product lifecycle, from idea generation, design,
prototyping, planning, execution, and ultimately shipping the final product to market. You’ll be part of a team that fosters mentorship, encourages continuous learning and development, and shares a passion for writing effective code to build software-powered products.
● Experience in front end development
● Working knowledge of React, including component lifecycle, stateful vs stateless components, React hooks, and React router
● Experience with ES6 and up, and TypeScript
● Strong coding skills with an eye towards TDD, using Storybook
● Eager to learn new languages, platforms, and technologies
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Bonus - Familiarity with React workflows such as Flux or Redux and testing frameworks such as Jest or React Testing Library
● Passion for building products that positively impact users
● Enthusiasm for Agile methodologies, Pair Programming, and Test Driven Development (TDD)
● Willing to work remotely
● Live in Canada (We are tentatively open to US candidates)
● Ability to be on video chat daily
● We review your resume, and if we determine there is a match to the role, we will organize a video interview
● The Rocket Plan team will assess the interviews, code, salary expectations and will determine if you are a fit
We want to keep the process as quick and painless as possible for both sides. We enjoy mutual conversations and since this is a technical role, please be prepared to do a deep dive into the technology you have worked on.
Please send your resume (in PDF format) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org