Rocketplan Technologies is a high-growth SaaS technology company, headquartered in Vancouver, BC. Our digital products transform how restoration and insurance professionals launch, run and scale their businesses. We’re looking for a Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us expand Rocketplan’s customer base, focussing primarily in the US.
You’ll be trained quickly to use outbound prospecting strategies to identify and target prospects, and initiate the first outreach to identify both self-serve and sales opportunities. Your goal is to drive sign-ups and help secure meetings with customers and fill the pipeline for this early sales team. Rocketplan’s team is currently working virtualized, but our office is in Vancouver, BC. While in this role, you’ll report directly to the head of sales and the CEO.
● Work closely and collaboratively with the Senior Business Development Represenative (Lead) and the CEO to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies, persistently across multiple tools and channels
● Maintain strong relationships with marketing team, leveraging campaigns to aid in outbound reach out
● Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, social media, and other channels
● Partner with thought leaders to gain access to key stakeholders in target accounts using a combination of cold outreach techniques
● Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
● Determine the prospect's interest in Rocketplan’s products and services
● Schedule meetings for your team with key contacts in prospective accounts
● Achieve and exceed pipeline contribution and activity goals as set out by your manager
● Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
● Relentless pursuit for success, never settling for good enough outcomes
● Interest in social media, social listening and online advertising
● Previous successful professional experience, ideally in a similar, business development or sales environment.
● Ability to strategically research and develop accounts for prospecting
● Comfort and desire for cold calling and outreach (email, social, video, direct mail etc)
● Comfort in front of the camera
● Excited to thrive in a dynamic environment
● Strong business acumen, and/or an educational background in business
● Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
● Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
● Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
● Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/externalcustomers meet their needs
● Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintainingintegrity and relationships
● Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
● Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
● Pride. You take pride in your work and your professionalism. You understand that having pride in yourself doesn’t preclude that you’ll receive and require regular coaching and feedback.
● Motivated. Excited to hunt for new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline. Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
● Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
● Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Please send your resume (in PDF format) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org