RocketPlan was built to provide the best employee experience, thus enabling restoration professionals to complete their work in less time; maximizing operational efficiencies directly benefiting the bottom line.
We are seeking to hire a new team member to join us on a full-time basis. You will be part of a small team developing the core technology of our platform. We are not looking for “ninja’s”, “wizards”, or “hyperbolic pseudonyms”, we are looking for experience, and a great attitude.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance Specialist to be in charge of validating that new product features are working as expected and that existing functionality has not regressed with errors or bugs. The QA Specialist shares responsibility with Product Managers and Engineers to ensure successful feature launches and prevent customer-facing problems in products deployed to the field.
● Excellent time management skills
● Autonomous, yet knows when to seek support from peer
● Constantly seeking to optimize processes and outcomes
● Have a keen eye for detail
● Willing to work remotely
● Live in Canada (We are tentatively open to US candidates)
● Ability to be on video chat daily
● We review your resume, and if we determine there is a match to the role, we will organize a video interview
● During the interview we will look to learn about your QA mindset and experience
● The Rocket Plan team will assess the interview(s), salary expectations and will determine if you are a fit
We want to keep the process as quick and painless as possible for both sides. We enjoy mutual conversations and since this is a technical role, please be prepared to do a deep dive into the technology you have worked on.
Please send your resume (in PDF format) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org